Saturday, October 10, 2009

Official Studio!



Today could possibly be one of my happiest days... ok, actually it was officially Wednesday that was my happiest day. Because that was the day that I moved my little jewelry making "studio" into it's own space. A real space, a space not shared by my bed also... the dining room has now become My Studio! What an experience! I now have space to spread out. I no longer will have to discover wire clippings in my sheets! I get to enjoy bright sunlight and a fresh breeze from the sliding glass door in my new space... ahhh it is good! I still have a bit more work to do to settle in, but I'm well on my way. It's a pretty transforming experience when an artist can make a space into a studio. It feels like your art has become serious. That's how I feel anyway. I feel inspired and refreshed and totally ready to create! Stay tuned to see what unfolds...

No comments:

Post a Comment